Contact info

email Jim at

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Episode six - requiem! Death of a Podcast...or new beginnng?

click here to listen to podcast:

Is this the end of "Monkey in the Middle?"...or a new beginning? You decide!

Make sure you vote in the contest. win a$25 gift certificate to Itunes. Listen to podcast for more details.

Here are the links to the Orthodox podcasts/articles I mentioned:

Cheetham Hill by Junction Pool
BahHamburg by Junction Pool

The Monkey with the Golden Fez by Clouseaux

Banjo Pete by Switchblade 327

Tolkien: The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings by Brobdingnagian Bards

Wild Mountain Thyme by Dust Rhinos


Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I'm not sure if you've started your new idea, or if you've started podfading before your restart. Anyway, I do think you should change the name. Two reasons: monkey in the middle makes me think of children (which is why I checked it out) and secondly people might've unsubcribed or whatever, precisely because this was about childrens ministry. A podcast about Eastern Orthodoxy has a whole new audience.
I am curious why you felt more drawn towards the Eastern Orthodox Church than the Roman Catholic Church and/or if you are looking into a Roman Orthodox Church.

Best wishes,

Jim said...

Hey, Petra,
I read your post on the latest podcast...check it out